Thank you for purchasing your unique Vulcan Watch Strap; we’re certain that this is the beginning of a long and exciting adventure together.
Developed using a new-generation of rubber material these straps can withstand any environment on earth meaning that, wherever the world takes you, your Rolex will always be by your side. Ultimately, our product has been precisely engineered to achieve the perfect combination of style and substance.
Nevertheless, as with all good things in life, you need to take care of your Vulcan Watch Strap to ensure it continues to look fantastic and function to the best of its ability. So, with that in mind, we have compiled a few simple guidelines to help you get the most from your new strap.
GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR VULCAN WATCH STRAP
- After entering the sea, or a swimming pool, give your Vulcan Watch Strap a rinse under fresh, running water and pat it dry with a soft cloth. This will keep your strap looking as pristine as the day you bought it, whilst also being kinder to your skin.
- If you wear your Vulcan Watch Strap whilst playing sports, or during periods of heavy sweating, it is advised that you rinse the strap under warm, fresh water and use a mild body wash or liquid soap to clean it.
- Try to avoid direct contact with substances that may stain or mark the material. This includes alcohol, aftershave, deodorant, perfumes and cleaning products. Remember, the more careful you are now, the more enjoyment you will get from your strap in the long-run.
- When cleaning your Vulcan Watch Strap do not use strong solvents or alcohol as this may cause aesthetic and physical damage to the rubber.
- Do not use abrasive cloths when cleaning your strap. Moreover, try to avoid contact with rough surfaces as these can damage the rubber.
If you follow these simple steps your unique Vulcan Watch Strap will have a long and happy life alongside your Rolex.
For any further questions please contact a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org